Farq Full Drama And All Episodes - [Eng Sub] - Faysal Quraishi - Sehar Khan - Adeel Chaudhry - 2th November 2022

 Farq Full Drama And All Episodes - [Eng Sub] - Faysal Quraishi - Sehar Khan - Adeel Chaudhry - 2th November 2022




Farq is the story of two different individuals, Irsa (Sehar Khan) and Kamal (Faysal Quraishi) who come together to form an unusual union under compromising circumstances. From the outside, Irsa and Kamal seem not to be made for each other. They are too different in terms of character, life choices, desires and socio-economic background. On one hand, Irsa desires to live a life of luxury while Kamal is fed up with the loneliness that his house offers. Despite being together as a couple, will the two ever look at the truth in themselves to determine who they are and what they want in life? Written By: Imran Nazir Directed By: Aehsun Talish Produced By: Abdullah Kadwani & Asad Qureshi Production House: 7th Sky Entertainment Cast : Faysal Quraishi as Kamal Hassan Sehar Khan as Irsa Adeel Chaudhry as Daniyal Mahmood Aslam as Arif Saba Shah as Ayzel Juvaria Abbasi as Faiza Sohail Sameer as Rashid Sabiha Hashmi as Husna Phuppo Faiza Gillani as Yasmeen Raeed Muhammad Alam as Jamshed Aadi Khan as Mani Farah Nadir as Razia




I won the lottery.


Qamar. Huh?


What are you doing? Nothing.  I am taking my share.


Hey, what share?

Hey, the money you steal from the grocery money,  even I have a share in that.

Shut up and give me my money.

I wont.


Give it to me.


Hey, go tell sir, I wont give it.


I will surely tell me.


But I will not say that you took my money.


what will you say?


I will tell you.


Now you see.


This. See this. This. See this.  I will tell this to sir.


You keep on watching. Wait and watch.


Wait and watch. Sir.  I will tell you right now. Hey…hey…


Sir. Sir. Sir. Hey, wait. Sir,


Rasheed beat me up.  And he also misbehaved with me.


What are you doing?


She is lying sir.


I caught her stealing, that’s why…


You caught her stealing?


That is why she is doing a drama.


You caught her stealing?


You caught Safia Bi stealing?


you speak nonsense.


You lie.


Get lost from this home.


Get out.


Sir, even if you kill me,


but believe me,


I didn’t do anything like that.


This woman is lying.


Did you not hear what I said?


Get lost from here,


and if I see you in this home or in this area,  I will have you jailed forever.


Did you hear me?


Get out.


There is no point crying, Safia Bi.


Go do your work.


Yes, sir.


Sorry, buddy.


I am unable to handle all this.


Irsa, did you read my letter?


No.


Then why were you up all night?


Your eyes tell me that  you have been up all night.


Anyway, even I have not slept.


I stood on the roof all night long and waited for you,  but you didn’t come.


You didn’t even come to give the keys in the morning,


and you didn’t even look towards the home  even once even by mistake.


This means you have read my letter,  but you don’t believe everything I have said.


Is it over?


When did anything even start?


You don’t stop me  in the neighbourhood like this again and again.


People say things about me.


Do you want to get me defamed further?


You tell me his name.


Who talks about you, I will cut their tongue.


I don’t want anything like this done.


You just stay away from me.

Irsa, I wont stop you.

You just give me a sign that  you will wait for me.

I will change myself.

 




I will earn so much that  I will fulfill all your wishes, your desires.

You didn’t do right.

What did I do aunt?

You heard one person and  made the decision against the other.

No, no, aunt there is nothing like that.

I heard both of them.

Safia seemed to be speaking the truth,  Rasheed was lying.

I will say something don’t mind.

It is not necessary a good  businessman also runs the home well.

Now what does this mean?

No matter what a man does,  he cannot run the home.

Only a woman runs the home.

I say that even this home needs a smart woman.

Get married.

Aunt, I don’t understand this.

Why does the solution for everything end on  my marriage.

Hey, the issue is a woman,

so do one thing, come over,

take the control of this home in your hands.

No, I am happy in my home.

what do you mean?

Is this not your home?

Some lies only sound good.

But the truth is the truth.

This home belonged to Shamsa

and now it will belong to the one who you  get married to and bring here.

No matter how many respectable women you  get from outside,

they will leave one day.

Hey, your wife will be here,  she will be the owner of this home.

She will live in this home.  Her word will have weightage.

She will take care of you,  she will take care of Ayzel.

Then would the servants dare to create  such a nuisance in front of her?

I had told you earlier,

and I am saying the same thing today,

after Shamsa it is really difficult for me  to get married now.

Just remember one thing.

You will come to me yourself one day,

and say that aunt you were right.

We will see.

what? What happened, papa?

What do you mean,  what happened? Tell me,

what is your scene with Jamil?

There is no scene? you lie to me.

you will cheat me.

Tell me honestly.

Tell me honestly,

or I will break your legs.

Papa, I am telling you the truth,  there is nothing like that.

You are lying,

you are not speaking the truth.

You are lying to me.

Tell me the truth,  what is your scene with Jamil?

Papa, I am speaking the truth,  I swear on mama. There is nothing like that.

You are lying.

You will not tell me like that.

You wont tell me like that.  You wont tell me like that.

Come here. Oh papa… You talk nonsense to me!

Sir,

we need to get groceries for the kitchen.

Rashid is not coming,

so give someone the duty.

You do one thing, keep the money.

I will send Mr. Arif, when I go to the office.

Go with him and do whatever grocery you want.  Okay?

Sir, I?

You give Arif the list,

he will get it. Okay?

Yes, fine.

Hello. Good morning.

Hello dad.

All set to go? Yup.

Come on, we will meet in the evening. Okay.

Okay. Have a good day.

You too. Bye.

Bye.

This means Rashid was right.

Madam, you?

Yes, I.

Since when have you been doing this? What?

Look Safia Bi,






no matter how much money you get,

or whatever you do with it,

I have no interest in this matter.

But if someone takes wrong advantage of  my mother’s death

or if someone tries to fool my father,

I cannot tolerate it.

So it would be better that you fix yourself,

because the lie doesn’t save you every time.

Understand?

Yes.

Hmm…fix yourself.

What wrong have I done?

Ouch.

What is your scene with Jamil?

There is no scene?

Papa, I am telling you the truth,  there is nothing like that.

You are lying,

you are not speaking the truth.

You are lying to me.

Tell me the truth,  what is your scene with Jamil?

Alright guys see you.

Okay, bye.

Hey. Hey. Wait.

Wont you invite us inside?

Hey, what is he saying?

No. No.  I am sure he is thinking of some mischief.

No buddy, I was only joking.

When will you invite us cheap people to your home.  We will leave.

There is nothing like that?  What are you saying, buddy?

Come on. Let’s go.

Hey, I was joking.

Hey,

I didn’t mean anything like that,  so come on. Come inside.

No. We were joking. After all,  I am really hungry.

We will eat something at the restaurant and leave.

I will feed you people food. Come on.

Okay guys, shall we go inside?

Yes, you people park the car and come inside.

Let me get my phone. Phone.

Safia Bi,

make some food and snacks and  please send them to my room upstairs. Okay?

Where are you going?

To Ayzel’s room. You people also come?

Hey, let us also go.

Hey, no, no, what is wrong?

how can we go to someone’s room like that?

Hey, why are those people standing there?

They are standing there feeling shy.  You call them.

You go ahead, I will bring them.

I was asking him to come, he was not coming.

Why are you feeling shy? Come on.

No. No. It’s okay.

Come on. What is wrong? Come on.

Shall we play cards or ludo?

Yeah, sure.

Sir if we compare Ayzel orchard phase 2 with  phase 1 then we have introduced new features in it.

There is a hospital,

the parks and roads are bigger  and then on top of that

we have kept a petrol pump on the entrance.

Apart from this,

we have introduced a community center and  several other things that are not there in ordinary projects,

so that in future if we launch any such project,

it becomes successful,

and I will also tell you that…

Sorry.

You guys can carry on.

I have to take this.

Hello.

What happened?

Yes, Mr. Arshad,

you have to take care that specially the new features are there,

they need to be implemented as it is.

Oh. It is a six.





Come on. Excuse me miss.

What are you doing? Move back,  please. Cheater.

Why are you moving so forward?  It was here.

Hey, it is my turn.

Six. Three. Stop.

Here you go. My turn,  what is wrong? Hello. Yes, mama?

Okay fine Four. Two. Right now?

Okay fine, I am coming. Okay bye.

What happened?

I will have to go.

I just got lunch served. Have lunch and then go.

I really want to have lunch,

but mama is asking me  to come home immediately.

You know why? Because aunt is here.

Oh, it is a matter of your aunt.

Then you should go immediately,

what is a new problem is created in the family.

Not at all. My aunt is not like that.  Nice aunt.

Okay guys,

I think I will drop her. How will she go alone?

Hey, so brother, how will I go home?

Hey, she will drop you.

Are you sure?

Yes, I will drop you, don’t worry. let them go.

Okay fine.

See you buddy.

Okay, you guys enjoy your game. Bye.

Bye. See you. See you. Give me space.

See you buddy.

Look now this one and this one.

Yes? That’s my territory and  this is your territory.

Fine.

Let’s play.

Irsa.

Come in, the door is open.

Today, I had a headache,  so I didn’t go to university.

You got beaten on the legs and your head hurts.

The whole neighbourhood heard your screams,  Irsa.

Thank God,  brother Jamshed was not home or else…

Or else what?

Or else,  he would have come xand held uncle’s hand.

So that I could get defamed further.

What is brother Jamshed’s fault in this, Irsa?

It is aunt Shamim…

What, aunt Shamim?

She instigated uncle.

These people don’t want anything.

They talk nonsense,  and get other people to fight.

It is not aunt Shamim’s fault,

it is mine.

I couldn’t make papa believe my truth.

My truth lost in front of aunt Shamim’s lie.

Your friends from university must be calling.

They are, I have told them I am out of the city.

Okay Irsa,

will you agree to something?

Go ahead.

First promise.

First tell me what it is.

First promise.

Brother Jamshed wants to meet you.

No.

Look, you promised.

What is wrong Bano?

Do you want what is left to be done?

Papa will kill me.

What is the worry in this?

even aunt Shamim is not at home right now.

I said no.

Look Irsa, if you say no now even, I won’t talk to you.

I am going.

Okay, wait.

Okay, call him and make him sit outside.

Okay fine.






But listen to me,

till the time he doesn’t leave,  you will sit with me.

Yes, yes, I will be with you.

I will call you.

It is not going.

Four and…

How is that? One minute. Cheating.

You will cheat. You will cheat.  Hey,

no. No. I will kill you. I will kill you.

What the hell is going on?

Papa…One minute.

You, get out.

Papa.

Did you not hear me?

Get out!

Papa, what did you do?

And whatever you were doing,  was that right?

I was only playing ludo.

I saw with my own eyes that you and that boy…

Papa, whatever you are thinking,  there is nothing like that. Shut up.

Just shut up.  In future you won’t meet that boy.

I will meet him. He is my friend.

Enough.

Hear me out clearly.

I am warning you for the first and last time.

Till today you have only seen my love,

not my anger.

Where is Bano?

I asked her to stand outside,

so that if anyone comes, she knocks.

Sit.

I am sorry.

What for?

Whatever uncle did with you because of me… Look Jamshed, stop coming after me.

Even after the fear of God,  the reason I agreed to meet you only so that

I can tell you this.

Right now, I have nothing for you in my heart,,

and papa did this with me.

Think if there was what would he have done?

Please, don’t put me in further trouble.

Please

But,

I didn’t even ask you for anything.

I just asked you for the right to love you.

Whether you give it to me or not,

but I…

I will continue to love you.

and yes,

I will prove this that

whatever uncle Arif did with you,

he did wrong

and I will also bring him  in front who instigated uncle Arif against you.

Did you try to talk to Ayzel?

Yeah.

I went to her room.

I knocked on the door, I waited,

but she is really angry. She didn’t open the door.

Kamal, try and understand that  in today’s times, girls and boys,

eat, drink and gossip like this.

it is not a big deal.

You just shouldn’t have raised your hand at her.

I understand it. I understand it all.

But I don’t know what happened buddy, I got really angry.

I raised my hand unknowingly.

Anyway, it is okay. It happens.

If you ask me honestly,

I am really missing Shamsa today.

If she was here,

then whatever I did,

if Shamsa had done it,  then maybe Ayzel wouldn’t have minded it that much.

I have not missed Shamsa like this before.

I understand,

there are some matters of daughters,

that only mothers can handle.

No problem, Faiza has gone to Ayzel,

she will talk to her.

Everything will be normal.

No worries.






You sit. Sorry. You come.  You also sit. Hey, sit.

Relax.

I am really sure that  Faiza has all the qualities of a good mother.

Faiza will handle it.

I understand.

Your papa did really wrong.

At least he should trust you.

He insulted you.

That too in front of your friends.

Sad.

I will talk to him, okay?

I will make him understand.

In fact, I will bring him to you,

he will come and say to you sorry himself. Okay?

I don’t want to talk to papa.

And if I want to talk to him, I will do it myself.

I don’t want a third person.

Okay, you rest.

I will go out.

But if you need anything, call me,

okay? You know my number.

Okay, take care then.

I know you are not amongst those girls  who fall in love with anyone with just this little talk.

It will take you a lot of time to be mine.

But I hope that

one day will come when you  will respond to my love with love.

You just give me a sign that

you will wait for me.

I will change myself.

I will earn so much that I will fulfil all your wishes,

your desires.

I didn’t even ask you for anything.

I just asked you for the right to love you.

Whether you give it to me or not,

but I…

I will continue to love you.

Yes aunt.

No aunt,

I will not look at pictures of girls now.  I don’t like it at all.

Aunt, I don’t like it.

Try to understand.

Yes.

Aunt, I will call you in a little while.

Okay.

Arif, stop the car on the left.

I am sorry guys. Come on.

Leave it, buddy.

By the way Ayzel can I say something,  if you don’t mind?

No matter how big a businessman your  father becomes,

he will still be narrow minded.

I mean what did Ashar do that

day that he became so hyper.

I said sorry.

Okay leave it, buddy. She is saying sorry.

After all, what is her fault in this?

Yes, you will say this.

That poor Ashar got insulted.

That is why he is not amongst us today.

Let’s change the topic.  Let’s talk about something else.

Look Ashar is not present here today.

Now you will get punished for it.

In fact, not punishment,

you will have to do a dare.

Fine, I will pay the bill for today.

Hey, you are already doing that,

but you will have to do a dare.

What dare?

The dare is that  you will have to smoke a cigarette.

That’s the dare.

No.

Come on. Come on.

Are you sure?

Yes, I am sure.

I have never smoked a cigarette before,

but you know I can do it. And I will do it.

I hate it.

No. No. No. No sip.

It won’t work that way.

You will have to smoke the entire cigarette.

Go ahead, take a drag.

Farq Full Drama And All Episodes - [Eng Sub] - Faysal Quraishi - Sehar Khan - Adeel Chaudhry - 2th November 2022






Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post