Betiyaan Full Drama And All Episodes - 28th October 2022 (English Subtitles) - ARY Digital Drama Downlaod

 Betiyaan Full Drama And All Episodes  - 28th October 2022 (English Subtitles) - ARY Digital Drama Downlaod




Betiyaan Episode 22 - 30th October 2022 | Fatima Effendi | Fahad Sheikh | ARY Digital #Betiyaan is a story of an affectionate father, Laiq Ahmed, going through immense difficulties for the love of his five daughters. Apart from the difficulties created by his mother and divorced sister, he also has to deal with the dirt society throws at him. Writer: Asma Sayani Director: Meesam Naqvi Cast: Fatima Effendi, Muhammad Ahmed, Mah-e-Noor Haider, Fahad Sheikh, Qudsia Ali, Tania Hussain, Emaan Khan, Beena Masroor, Javeria Saud, Shahrayar Zaidi, Sabahat Bukhari, Sajjad Pal, Saad Fareedi, Osama Tahir and others.




Part 1

Saad, wake up.


Get up Saad. Let me rest mom.


What is the matter with you? How long will you lock yourself in your room? Why aren't you going to university? This is your last semester.


Do you know the effect it will have on your result? I've failed the most important test.


What will I do at university, what will I gain?


Are that girls so important to you? Have I no importance? Do you even realize how I feel seeing you like this?


Do you know how difficult it was for me to raise you?


I have such high hopes for you and this is how you repaid me?


You're willing to leave everything for that girl?


Life is difficult. Successful are those who...


get up after being knocked down and start their life anew. I don't want to start a new life.


Because without Ayeza, life doesn't feel alive.


It smells of my mother.


She was of great support to me.


After your mother's demise...


she didn't worry me because of you guys.


She would be present at home...


and I would step out of home without any worries.


I felt safe.

I was content feeling that there was someone in my absence...


who takes care of my daughters.


When I used to leave home...


She would be present.


When I used to come back...


she would keep her hand on my hand like I was a child.


Do you know how much of a support she was?


She was my strength.


She was my shade.


I am alone.


I'm completely alone.


Father isn't showing it, but granny's sudden demise has saddened him greatly.


We don't have to do anything that causes him pain.


Sister Ayeza comes outside immediately. What happened? Tell us.


Brother Saad is outside.


Has he gone insane?


Have you no sympathy?


Do you feel no sympathy for my old age?


Why do you return here constantly to embarrass us? You have defamed us in the entire neighborhood!


We can't see anyone our faces. Leave me and my daughters alone.


For God's sake leave.


What do you want?


What do you want?


Rather than humiliating me every day, why don't you strangle me and get it over with?


Look at my poor father, he's begging you, do you want him to fall at your feet?


What do we have to do for you to leave us alone?


I've been defamed in my home, neighborhood, and entire extended family. What are you punishing me for?


For what?


That I made the foolishness of loving you?


Curse the time when I fell in love with you!


Get out of my house!


Go away from here!




Part 2 :

Get out!

Go... just get out! Go!

And if you ever show me your face again, I'll kill myself, then you can cry over my grave.

Have you no sympathy?

Do you feel no sympathy for my old age?

Why do you return here constantly to embarrass us? You have defamed us in the entire neighborhood!

We can't show our faces to anyone, please leave me and my daughter alone.

For God's sake go away from here.

What do we have to do for you to leave us alone?

I've been defamed in my home, neighborhood, and entire extended family. What are you punishing me for?

For what?

That I was foolish enough to love you?

Curse the time when I fell in love with you!

Come in... How much more will you cry?

Control yourself. Lay down.

Drink this water.

Ayeza, just a little bit, get up. Good...

Come on.

Lay down.

Go to sleep. Close your eyes.

Calm down.

Let her sleep.

Go away from here. Get out!

Get out!

Go... just get out. Go!

And if you ever show me your face again, I'll kill myself, then you can cry over my grave.

That boy has worried me senseless. Lord knows where he is.

Saad, where are you? I'm so worried, do you even care?

Yes, this is Saad's mother, who are you?

My God! Which hospital are you in? How's my son?

I'll be right there.

She has a high fever. I've been putting cold rags over her for a while, but still, there's no difference.

I think we should call the doctor.

Ayeza...

Doctor...

How's my son right now? Is there no man with you?

I mean, his father.

He's abroad.

It's a severe head injury. We're waiting for the leading doctor, so we may operate on them.

It would be better if you inform his father.

How long has she been like this? Since last night.

Her blood pressure is very low and her fever is high as well.

Was she under any stress?

I'll write down the medicine, and give it to her after every six hours.

If the fever doesn't come down, then bring her to the hospital, and I'll tend to her.

Alright, I'll leave now, farewell.

What happened to the Ahmed Aranai project?

Yes, sir, we've secured them. Great... did we get the quotation details for Shams and co?

Yes sir.

Okay... make sure that our quotations are more impressive as compared to theirs.

But sir, that's not fair, what if this comes to light someday?

Listen to me, this is my business, you don't need to tell me how to do it.

Alright? What happened to my meeting with Rafi and sons?

We have a meeting fixed with them in the first half.

Alright.

God!

Hello, I'm in a middle of a meeting. Whatever you have for me can wait. I have nothing for you to do...

I just want to tell you that your son is in the hospital.

And he's fighting life and death. If you have the time...

then come here. I've sent you the address.

Cancel all my meetings. But sir!

Do as I say. Okay.



Part 3 :

Sir, may I come in? Yes... Nawaz...

We have a meeting with Hussain and sons in an hour, is the presentation ready?

That's what I came here to tell you, the meeting has been canceled.

The meeting is canceled, but why? There has been an emergency in his family...

He won't be able to meet you today.

Alright, send me the presentation, and I'll go through it.

Keep me posted. Sure sir.

Thank you.

Your father always had a soft spot for them but...

I don't understand why you're getting involved.

Have you forgotten how he made a fool out of you?

Hello... Greetings, how are you?

I'm fine, what did you have for me?

I wanted to ask you if I can stay here for a few more days.

Actually... father is not well...

I want to spend some time with him.

If you allow me to.

Look Fizza, you can stay there for as long as you want.

You need not ask me.

Alright?

Anything else? No.

Alright... I'm working. Okay, farewell.

Farewell.

Where's Saad, how's his condition?

I don't know, the doctor just took me for surgery. Surgery?

Yes, he's endured a head injury. He bled too much, the doctors kept waiting last night...

Why didn't you inform me before? What were you thinking? I would have informed you if you had picked up the phone.

There is no point in arguing with you. I'll talk to them.

Did Ayeza's fever come down?

Yes, thank God she's much better.

I've brought medicine for you as well. You have a headache, right? Eat this.

What?

Parents don't have to tell their worries, for their daughters to know.

Bless you.

Did you feed her something? She just ate her medicine and went to sleep.

I'll feed her something when she gets up, don't worry.

Please, check in with your auntie as well. She has been lost ever since mother's demise. She hasn't let her room.

You need not tell me, I realize her sadness.

I know how daughters feel when they lose their mothers.

Who can know that better than us?

Anum has gone to her.

You being here has helped me a great deal.

Otherwise, how much would I have looked after alone?

On one hand, Ayeza is sick and on the other hand, Nagma is not in her senses.

Why do you worry? I'm staying here for a few more days.

My dear, you shouldn't ignore your home whilst taking care of us. Your first responsibility is your home and your husband.

Did you ask Danish before coming here? Does he know you're here?

Yes, I talked to him, and he has no problem.

Thank God, I've seen a great deal of change in him.

May God make it better for you.

Amen.

My happiness was murdered in this house. You and father had an equal hand in that murder.

Equal!

Forgive me, mother.

Forgive me.

Enough auntie.

Control yourself and be strong.

I've brought you food.

You haven't eaten since last night.

This way you'll get sick.

And you know that when you cry it will hurt granny's soul.

Please don't cry.

Father is already very upset and on top of that, he's worried about sister Ayeza.

Do you know that sister Ayeza had a fever all night, last night? We were placing cold rags on her.

The doctor came by to check on her too.

If you cry so much, then who will take care of us?

Please control yourself.

Please eat something.

Sister Anum...

Hania is calling you.

Alright, sit here and feed auntie, I'll be right back.

Auntie eat... it will get cold.

I'll feed it to you.

Do you remember, no one handled me when I was young, apart from you?

You used to feed me.

And now I'll feed you.

Open your mouth.

Eat.

You didn't tell us that Ayeza was not well. I learned it when I phoned to check in on the girls.

Otherwise, we would never have known.

What can I say?

I was surrounded so much by worries, that I forgot.

Handle yourself. After mother, you've become the eldest of this house.

You are the one who handled everyone.

I'll check in on Ayeza. Sure.

Brother...

Ayeza has taken granny's death too hard. She was alright before. She's responsible for her state.

The boy came here again last night.

What do you mean?

What does he want?




Part 4 :

I don't know. My brain has reached no conclusions.

My brain cannot think.

Brother...

I can see only one solution for this...

Marry Ayeza... until she marries someone, that boy will not leave her alone.

Naeem...

My dear...

If you marry her some other place...

then she won't be happy.

Rather than sacrificing her happiness...

it's better that you sacrifice your ego.

My dear...

Will you listen to me?

Doctor, was the surgery successful? I can't say anything right now.

What do you mean? You're a doctor, it's your duty to save a patient's life.

Relax... we're doctors, not God. We have done our work...

Life and death are up to Him.

But I will not give you false hope. The next 72 hours are very critical.

Pray that he gains consciousness, otherwise...

Otherwise what? The situation could get out of our control.

We don't eat for our hearts, we eat for our stomachs. Please eat, otherwise, the medicine won't have any effect.

I told you that I don't want to eat. Take it away.

What is the matter with you? Eat, don't we have enough worries?

I'm the reason for all of our worries, pray that I die. Ayeza...

I told you that I don't want to hear, leave me alone.

Go...

I've sent you all the reports, consult another doctor immediately.

Listen to what they have to say.

He's my only son, I can't see him like this, hurry up, please.

Okay? I'm waiting. Consult anyone...

Go for the best. Thanks.

This phone has no rest. It's always ringing.

Hello* This is Saad's mother calling.

What is your problem? Why don't you leave us alone?

What animosity do you have towards us?

Please listen to me.

Let me talk to Ayeza... Saad... Saad has no association with Ayeza anymore.

Ayeza has lost love for your son. Has he not learned yet?

Ayeza embarrassed him, and even then he doesn't understand.

How dare he send his mother forward? I have a curse for him...

He will suffer for the rest of his life. The pain he has given my brother...

he will never be happy.

What happened?

Are you okay?

Who was it?

Danish, what happened to the project with Hussain and sons?

We had a meeting scheduled for today but it was canceled. It will be done next week.

Do one thing. Yes...

You have to look over this project yourself. Don't hand it over to Aftab.

Alright, father. I'll look over it.

It's bedtime, you should rest as well. I have some emails to look after, I'll sleep after going through them.

Alright,

What are you doing out here alone?

Working... Working?

Doesn't seem like it.

What is the matter? You look down...

One second...

Do you miss sister Fizza?

It's nothing like that. It seems that way to me.

Tell me something...

Brother to brother...

So much time has passed since your marriage, and still, you feel nothing for her?

No... Lies...

Not everyone gets an ideal wife like sister Fizza.

You didn't even ask for her and yet, you still got her.

You're lucky.

But still, you don't cherish her.

Can I work now?

Sure, go ahead. I'm not stopping you.

Remember one thing. Yes...

Sometimes we don't cherish valuable people.

We take them for granted.

But when those people leave us...

then we realize how valuable they were.

But until then it's too late.

Back to work.

See you.

Betiyaan Episode 22 - 28th October 2022 (English Subtitles) - ARY Digital Drama Downlaod

Or

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post